do you ever hear a line in a song and it’s just so painfully clever you just sit there in shock for the remainder of the song
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
Nothing positive he ever did in his life can ever count for anything considering the millions of innocent dead people. Shocking, I know.